Some are lucky enough to find the love of their lives through fateful encounters or through the help of their friends, colleagues, or even some casual acquaintances. However, there are also those who meet “the right person” by being more proactive — and that is by hiring a matchmaker in Sydney.
As we live in a modern and technology-driven world, resorting to this approach in finding “the one” isn’t something to be embarrassed about. Because who knows, the person who’ll suit you best is listed somewhere in the database of a sought-after matchmaker in Sydney.
While the professional matchmaking industry has its fair share of success stories, it still depends on who you’ll choose as your “love life mediator.” In this article, you will learn about the 7 crucial questions you have to ask your prospective matchmaker in Sydney before finally hiring him or her.
- How long have you been in the industry? Experts agree that the general rule of thumb is to hire a matchmaker with around five years of experience. Lessons from real-life career experiences — together with the right strategies — are key to the success of any matchmaking endeavor.
- Which is the composition of your database? From the male-to-female ratio to the demographics of the members of the matchmaker’s database, you should have a good grasp of your chances of meeting your right match through the matchmaker you will be hiring.
- Do you personally interview your members? Sydney matchmaking services will only be effective if the matchmaker has a deep insight into his or her clients. This way, the process of matchmaking will produce more effective and accurate outcomes.
- How often will I have matches? Never tap someone who won’t give you an idea about how many you will be meeting during the period you’re his or her services. The average count is one to two matches per month.
- Can I see the profiles and photos of the people I’ll be meeting? For you to have an idea of what kind of person you’ll be meeting, it’s best to first check his or her profile (complete with photo).
- What is your feedback process? A good indicator of a reputable company that offers matchmaker services is having an established feedback process: Their members should be able to comment on the matches they’ve met, and the company should be able to have follow-up strategies should two of their clients who’ve met through them seem to be compatible with each other.
- Do you have an on-hold feature? This is important: You should be able to “freeze” your membership should you meet someone who you want to date and meet exclusively.